Xiaomi Redmi AirDots Mi True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone In-Ear stereo bass Earphones With Mic Handsfree Earbuds AI Control
1. About color difference: Due to the different of unit, shotting camera, display monitor what you see the color of the item will more or less different from reality products.
2. Pls note: The protective case is unbranded.
True wireless bluetooth headset , Bluetooth 5.0, Automatically connected
A New Generation of Bluetooth 5.0, faster and more stable
Redmi AirDots is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, the data transfer rate is up to 2 times compared with the previous generation, the connection is faster and more stable. Listening to songs and playing games are smoother.
7.2mm Dynamic unit And DSP intelligent environment noise reduction
Long Battery Life.
4hr for once use, 12hr use period with charging case, One earphone with 40Mah Battery,Charging Box with 300Mah Battery
single earphone 4.1g
Three models (S,M,L)of earplugs to meet your higher requirements for closure and firmness, even when running, punching, and listening to music on the road.
Small headphones with built-in chips
A new generation of Bluetooth 5.0, faster and more stable
1. I have two mobile phones. Can Redmi AirDots connect two mobile phones at the same time?
Redmi AirDots can't connect two phones at the same time, and doesn't support one.
2. Is my Redmi AirDots waterproof?
The headset can be IPX4 waterproof and the charging box is not waterproof.
3. Can I adjust the volume with Redmi AirDots?
The headset itself cannot adjust the volume and needs to be adjusted by the phone.
4. Is my Redmi AirDots a two-channel headset?
Redmi AirDots uses the Raychem RTL8763BFR Bluetooth chip to support two-channel stereo.
5. 10 meters away from the phone, I can also control music through Redmi AirDots.Call and other functions?
Yes, Redmi AirDots can be connected up to 10 meters in a barrier-free environment.
6. How do I see how much my Redmi AirDots are?
Supports viewing the headset's power on Apple and Android phones, and only shows the main headset's power.
7. Can my Redmi AirDots be connected to the Xiaomi bracelet or other Bluetooth bracelet?
It is not supported, because the headset and the Bluetooth bracelet belong to the receiving terminal device, so they cannot be connected to each other.
8. Will my Redmi AirDots shut down automatically?
When the headset is outside the charging box and there is no connection and no operation, it will automatically shut down in about 5 minutes.
9. Does my Redmi AirDots support third-party chat and voice input?
iOS system support, Android system uses the phone microphone by default when inputting voice.
10. Is my Redmi AirDots stable when I talk, listen to songs or play games?
The connection is stable. If there is a large number of Wi-Fi connections, 4G signals, high-power appliances, etc., which may cause interference, there may be a situation of stuttering and intermittent.
11. How long does it take to play the game with two earphones at the same time?
Affected by the usage environment, network, and mobile phone codec speed, it will cause different delays when the mobile phone transmits audio data to the earphone.
12. Can the left and right headphones not be charged?
First check if the charging box has power, check if the charging box of the charging box is sunken, and whether the charging point of the earphone is dirty. If the above is correct, put the earphone into the charging box to check whether it is charging normally. If you still can't charge, please contact after-sales customer service.
|Support Memory Card||
|Charging box dimension||
|Wireless work distance||
China Version / Global Version