HDMI Extender Transmitter Receiver over Cat5e/Cat6 UTP Cable RJ45 LAN Ethernet Support 1080P
HDMI high-definition video signals will use CAT5E, CAT6 UTP cable for high-definition video transmission, video resolution up
to 1080P / 60HZ, transmission distance of 120 meters; you can expand your HDMI unlimitedly by using a network switch or
repeater over the LAN signal. It allows you to connect 1 PCS Transmitter (TX) to multiple PCS Receivers (RX) (theoretically up to 253). By plugging the transmitter (TX) into the Ethernet switch and using other Ethernet ports, you will be able to connect multiple receivers (RX) to multiple TVs, so now you have an expander that can also be used as a splitter! Widely used in homes and stores to showcase HDTV, HDTV, DVD and projector factories, information release, conference rooms, school and corporate training.
1. Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compression. The loss of image quality is very small; 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz, 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080i @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080p @ 50 / 60Hz
2. Support HDMI format: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz, 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080i @ 50 / 60Hz, 1080p @ 50 / 60Hz.
3. Use the UTP Cat5e6 to transmit HDMI 1080P signals to 120 meters.
4. By adding an Ethernet switch, it can be transmitted over the LAN network 120M for a longer time.
6. Cat5e / 6/7 cable complies with IEEE-568B standard
7. Power: DC12V
8. Product size (length x width x height): 9.5 * 9.2 * 2.5 cm