For Switch Pro Bluetooth Wireless Controller For NS Remote Gamepad For Nintend Switch Console Joystick NS NX Wireless Controller
Note: it can not compatible with Android device.
1. Controller features
1) This Pro controller is compatible with Switch console also supports Windows PC
2) No need to install any driver, it can be used once connected to Switch console.
3) Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 connection, lower interference, stable connecting signal and ease of handling.
4) Built-in with 300mAh polymer lithium battery, it can be continuously used for around 5h after fully charged.
5) It supports Gyro axis function and dual motors double-shock function.
6) Up to four wireless Pro controllers can be connected to a Switch console simultaneously.
7) It can be used normally even during charging.
8) Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
9) It can be upgraded by update software via connecting it to PC.
2. Key brief description
1) HOME key: Power controller on or execute commands from Switch console.
2) D-Pad: Up, down, left and right. It can be easily operated on eight directions.
3) Function control keys: A, B, X, Y. Perfect key design, sensitive and quick for finger operation.
5) Functional keys: L1, R1, L2, R2. Trigger and shoulder keys perform quick response function.
6) Screenshot key: Take screenshot and store.
7) TURBO key: First press and hold any key of the eight function keys (A/B/X/Y/L1/R1/L2/R2) then press “TURBO” key once to accelerate along with the function key blinking quickly and automatically. Press “TURBO” key once again to cancel the acceleration function.
8) Reset key: Short press this key in “RESET” hole to disconnect controller from console and reset the controller.
1) Connecting to Switch console via wireless:
A. Connecting to a Switch console for the first time:
Power on a Switch console, on the main interface of the console click (by using your finger) “Controllers” → “Change Grip/order” to come to pairing mode interface; press “HOME” key and hold for 4s to power a controller on, four LEDs in the controller start blinking slowly and circularly then blinking quickly and circularly after 4s, when one (or more) of the four LEDs is solid bright, it means that the controller is paired with the console successfully; press “B” key to return to the main interface of the console.
B. Connecting to a paired Switch console:
If a controller was paired with a Switch console ever before, just press “HOME” key shortly to power the controller on, the controller will be connected to the console automatically again.
C. Connecting controller back to Switch console:
a. If a controller is in sleeping mode, press “HOME” key shortly to wake it up, it will be connected to the console again automatically.
b. If a Switch console is in sleeping mode, first press the power button of the console to wake the console up then shortly press “HOME” key of the controller to connect it back to the console (If a Switch console is in sleeping mode, the console can’t be woken up by directly pressing any key of the controller.).
2) Connecting to Switch Console via USB cable
On the main interface of a Switch console, click “Settings” → “Controllers and Sensors” → “Pro Controller Wired Communication” → “ON” to open Pro controller wired connection; connect a controller to the USB port of the console holder through a USB cable, LED 4 in the controller starts blinking slowly then LED 1 in the controller will be blinking slowly after the controller is connected to the console.
3) Connecting to Windows PC via USB cable
First you need to download the X-360 driver and install it on your Windows PC. Connect the controller to the Windows PC via a USB cable. The four LEDs in the controller start to flash slowly, and then the controller driver is automatically installed to the PC. The corresponding LED will flash slowly and the controller can be used. Support for X-360 mode games.
The X-360 driver is available on the internet.
Note: With vibration function but without motion sensing function under X-360 mode wired connection.
4. LED indication description
1) Four LEDs blinking quickly and circularly: This controller is searching for wireless devices to be paired; this controller is connecting back to console via wireless code match.
2) LED(s) solid bright: This controller is connecting to console normally via wireless.
3) LED(s) blinking quickly: This controller battery voltage is lower than 3.6V; if the voltage is lower than 3.4V, the controller will be shut off automatically and can’t be powered on.
4) LED(s) blinking slowly: This controller is connecting to console via USB cable; when this controller is being charged via connecting to a charger, four LEDs are blinking slowly and simultaneously, the four LEDs will be off after fully charged.
- Pleast contact us before negative review and dispute. 100% response within 24 hours (during the working day)
- If you are satisfied with our products and services, please leave your positive feedback and 5 stars . and 5 stars for the detailed rating of your order.
1. Most goods offer 30 days' warranty.(a few special products are remarked on the description)
1.Notice the message for the AliExpress or the seller within the first 5 days after order payment.
2.customs duty is out of our control we can't guarantee no tax fee and will not bear any tax fee if you have not contact us before pick up the package.
For Switch Pro Controller